Monday, July 23, 2007

I Finally Figured It Out

Okay guys. I finally figured out how to send you guys an invitation to view this thing. I was about ready to give up on the dumb thing. I really want this all to work out as I love looking at your blogs. It is such a neat way to keep in touch. It has been a very busy week here. I cleaned the whole downstairs on Friday only to have Carl call and say he wanted to paint the family room. My downstairs is now covered in drywall dust and there is no where to move. We are relegated to eating in the front room as my kitchen table is holding all my books and toys. It looks awesome though (the paint I mean.) Carl does an awesome job painting. He is somewhat of a perfectionist. Hopefully we will get it all cleaned up before the kids come home. I really miss the kids. The house is way to quiet and Daniel does not know what to do with himself. Next week should be fun getting the kids back in to the schooling schedule. I can't wait to hug them all.

2 comments:

The T fam said...

Hi Kimberly!!!!
Yay! You did it! Isn't this blogging fun?
The kids are doing great. I saw them yesterday. All running around and Esther is attached to Caitlin's hip!

Keep posting updates! And once you figure out pictures- we like LOTS!
I have hard time on my slow dial-up but try to get a bunch in when I do get a faster speed every now and then.
See ya soon!
Tiff

Tara-- said...

This looks great! What color did you paint the living room?