Monday, November 12, 2007

More Harvest Fest Pictures








I made sure that I got a good picture of everyone in their costumes. Last year I forgot until we arrived at church and it was dark. The pictures did not turn out well. I had so much fun making these. Mine had to be adjusted because it is hard to nurse in a dress like I orginally planned to make. Daniel was just too cute for words in his costume. Alex, who is normally so camera shy, actually was the first to volunteer to get his picture taken. It was such fun to do this as a family.

1 comment:

nini14 said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great costumes and the boys looks like they were having a good time. Esther is beautiful and Daniel is too cute! You and Carl look great. I like the idea of the basketball team, although Ryan had a few comments about the term Trautman and basketball is an oxymoron!