Sunday, November 2, 2008

Harvest Fest 2008






Every year our church has a Halloween alternative. It is an amazing outreach program to give parents an alternative to trick or treating. This year we had an awesome time eating hot dogs and nachos and popcorn and snowcones (I know, real healthy.) We had games and a slide and a bounce house and a hay ride. It was awesome. The last two years we have all dressed up as Lord of the Rings and the Chronicles of Narnia characters. This year I decided to make cowboy costumes. They were much easier to make than the other costumes last year. They all looked so cute.

3 comments:

Tara-- said...

Cute! Great job on the costumes.

nini14 said...

Wow! Maybe they were simple to make, but still where did you find the time? Looking forward to seeing you all in three weeks. Daniel is getting so grown up looking.

Davesgirl said...

Kimberly, you amaze me. I'm going to go cry now at my ineptness... he he he :)-- looks like such a fun thing to do!!!