Monday, October 8, 2007

Precious Pictures


Alex took several hours to warm up to Samuel but now that he has he is the most gentle one. He always wants to just hold and cuddle. He is so sweet with him. He is a great big brother.


Esther is always right where Samuel is. She is always talking to him and "calming" him down whenever he cries. She can't stand to let him cry.


Daniel was the one I was most nervous about but he immediately started kissing and hugging him. Whenever I sit down to nurse he is right there beside me with one hand in his mouth and one hand on Samuel's head. I spend my day going "Daniel, leave your brother alone."



Nathan is such a sweetie. He is content just to sit and watch Samuel. Thumb in mouth and hand on his head just like he did with Esther and Daniel. I guess some things never change.


William was so excited. He was the first one in the door. Forget mommy and daddy, where's Samuel?


Am I a blessed woman or what?

3 comments:

Tara-- said...

Precious! I always cherish the memories of when siblings meet for the first time. It is so sweet.

The T fam said...

Ooooo! I love the pics! I'm so jealous I can't see them interact together! Soon, though!

Davesgirl said...

They are some great pics- I am glad they are all adjusting to Samuel well and that he is a great fit to the family :)- He is truly adorable :)