Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Carl and I celebrate 10 years together today. Wow! I cannot believe it. He surprised me with flowers and a new ERGO baby carrier. I am so excited. I tried Sam in it and he cried at first till he looked and saw me. Then he just started smiling at me. I tried the infant insert and it was easier to put on than I thought it was going to be. The DVD helped out a lot. Also for Christmas I told Carl that I wanted good family pictures. A women from our church takes pictures. She came to the house, which was awesome. She spent an hour and a half just snapping pictures of all the family. We got some awesome shots. She is going to give a cd with all the pictures on it so we can order what we want. She only charged is $50 which I think is so worth it. The kids did great because we were at home where they could play and watch a movie and snack all while geting pictures. I will post pictures as soon as we get them in.

3 comments:

The T fam said...

Kimberly and Carl! Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 10 years already! God is so good isn't He? Tiff

Davesgirl said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pics! I have the Ergo too, and I love it as well. I still use it with Sofie sometimes, especially if I put Gracie in the cart at the store, or if I take a walk and don't want to push the double stroller :)!

Tara-- said...

Congrats on 10 years! Time flies! So, what color ERGO did you get? I can't wait to use mine again. Is the infant insert worth it?