Monday, December 10, 2007

Saxon Math

Can I just tell you how much I love the new math program we are using. Alex is like a new kid when it comes to math. He has already improved so much after just two weeks of using the program. Today he was giving William answers to his flashcards (behind my back of course). I was so exctied that we all just ended up laughing and I gave him a big hug (after I explained cheating of course.) Nathan sits with us and he does the work with us. They love the repetition and the meeting books. I just wish I would have found this program sooner.

1 comment:

Davesgirl said...

We use Saxon math here too- it is our most intensive subject, but I really like how it is so thorough and has a lot of repetition. I like how they break up the tables too- very easy to understand. I am so glad it is working for you- the sad thing at my house is when ANDREW gives GWEN her math answers!!! :)