Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ergo

I love my new ergo carrier. Carl was so wonderful to get me one for our anniversary. I have been using it everywhere and everyone is always asking me about it. We were in an outdoors store looking at hiking backpacks for Carl and the kids and several people stopped and asked what it was. The infant insert is so wonderful. I just wrap him up in it and off we go. He loves it and falls asleep almost every time. I just put the little hood up over his head and he is just so content. Last Thursday I was at the kids exchange (imagine a yard sale with only kids items times about 100). It is absolutely awesome. I had Sam in the carrier and everyone was asking about it. There was another lady there who had one too. Sam and her baby were about the same age. I had Sam lying one way and she had her baby in a totally differnt postion with the infant insert. People kept asking us how one carrier could hold an infant so many ways. People were quite inmpressed and I think we convinced almost everyone in line to go to the website. It was so much fun and my back did not hurt one bit even though I had him in the carrier for almost two hours. I could kick myself for not buying one before. By the way, Tara, mine is black with the camel and the infant insert is the camel color too. I think the insert is worth it but someone said that you could do the same thing with a towel or blanket. I just use the insert because my wonderful husband was so thoughtful.

2 comments:

Tara-- said...

yay! I am so glad you like it! I love mine too. I can't wait until saige is big enough (or maybe I can convince myself to get infant insert). I have black too. tell Carl it was a great gift idea! i want to see pics. :)

Davesgirl said...

I have the camel/camel color. I really have enjoyed it as well- sounds like a great "yard sale"!