Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aunt Andi

I am not sure how to spell Didi so I just put this post to Aunt Andi. Esther is really eager to have you pick which dress she is to wear for the wedding. I took some picutres so you could see the options.
Option #1 A White Dress that my niece wore in a wedding



Option 2 A Yellow Dress that would go good with the blue


Option 3 A green dress I got at a yard

Let us know which one you like. She is very concerned about wearing the one that you like. Anyone else can vote too but Andi's vote wins.

2 comments:

Andi said...

I like that my vote wins - lol.

I think the yellow will look so pretty with the blue. I pick that one! She could wear the green or the white to the Rehearsal dinner, maybe :) I really like the yellow. She'll look so grown up next to the boys...

Kimberly Trautman said...

I never thought of wearing one to the rehersal dinner. That is a perfect solution. I like the yelloe one too.