Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Been A While

I am still here. Just busy. Having a newborn and 6 others to take care of is a 24 hour job. Caleb is sleeping through the night on his own now. For the first few weeks he slept snuggled right next to me (not that I minded having him close). Not Carl. Me. I had about 5 inches of bed with Caleb right next to me and Carl had the rest of our KING size bed.
I have been busy getting ready for the school year. Thanks to mom Trautman, who watched the kids for 2 weeks, my house is much more organized and less cluttered. I do intend on getting some pictures up and finish Caleb birth story. I just wanted people to know that I am still here. Tired but here.

2 comments:

Tara-- said...

yay! it was good to see you again too....and little Caleb.

Davesgirl said...

Glad to see you "back" :)