Monday, April 8, 2013

The wait - 4/8/13

Three gifts waited for:

292. am what is known as a 42 weeker when it comes to my pregnancies. Only one of my children has come on time and that was because she was a planned c-section. I have had to wait those extra two weeks and at times I have not been very patient. Each child was born in God's perfect timing, not mine. I am glad for the time that each child was in my womb, growing and being prepared for birth.

293. Waiting for word from the Army about deployment. The unit he was supposed to go on in June no longer needs him but now another unit leaving in August has him on the list. Ah, the joys of being in limbo. It has had a good effect though. It has made Carl and I realize that we need to get some things in order to be prepared for things. He is in charge of the finances and I need to take a bigger role in it.

294. Waiting for The Lord to move. It seems that I have been praying for something for quite a while. It seems like The Lord is not working in this prayer. I know he is though. It is teaching me great patience as I would like this prayer to be answered immediately. The Lord is teaching me wonderful things in the waiting. As I wait for The Lord to work on this persons heart, my own heart is being renewed and blessed.

No comments: