Monday, July 1, 2013

Love- July 1, 2013

 3 Gifts Loved
344. i love my husband with all my heart. I pray every morning that The Lord would grow my love towards my husband. I want to be the proper helpmeet that he needs. I need to always remember to keep building a relationship with him. There will come a day when the kids are gone and he and I can have all the time in the world to spend together. I cannot wait. Not that I do not love spending time with my children. I tell them all the time "I loved your father first and I love him the most." May this statement always ring true.

345. I love all of my children. Each one is unique and such a wonderful blessing. Each one has a special place in my heart. Alex is my sweet young man, William is my reliable and helpful soul, Nathan is my hugger and encourager, Esther is my little mommy helper, Daniel is my sensitive soul, Sam is my love bug, Caleb makes me smile, and Tirzah is my snuggle bug.

346. I love my Bible. What an awesome privilege it is to have not just one, but multiple copies of the Word of God in multiple translations. I know there are people in the world who have never held a copy of the word of God in their hands. Some do not even have a written language. I am blessed to hold the Word of God in my hands and read it and study it. I take it for granted every day that I am able t open a Bible. Let me not forget what an awesome privilege it is.

No comments: