Monday, July 15, 2013

Stone July 15, 2013

Three Gifts in Stone

The diamonds and sapphires in my wedding ring. They are beautiful gemstones. My ring has a story to it and it is such a blessing. My sweet man designed the ring himself and had his jeweler uncle make it for me. Even though it does not fit anymore I still cherish it.

Arches National Monument in Utah. We went there last year to visit my sister. There really are no words to describe God's glorious creation there. It was awesome and magnificent. It was one of my favorite places that we visited that trip. I even hiked it with a broken foot, although I did not realize that it was broken at the time. It was beautiful.

Grand Canyon. Really, again. There are no words to properly describe it. The magnificence of it is truly something that one must experience in person. There really is no other way.  What an awesome testimony to God's wonderful creation. Everyone should try and see it at least once in their lives. I am so glad we had a chance to see it and to allow our children to see an example of His creativity and awesomeness.