Friday, August 24, 2007

You Have To Read This!

I found this on the site Well Tell Me and you have to read it. Anyone who has ever been shopping with children will find it hilarious. For those of you who have not, this is really how it is. Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675
I read it to Carl and the kids and they just were rolling on the floor. I even printed it out so I could have it later to remind that I am not the only mother who has kids who do this in stores. I am so thankful Carl works it out that I go grocery shopping by myself. My friends all laugh when I get excited about grocery shopping. Reading this they will understand why. Plus I like the rush I get when I come under budget. Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Tara-- said...

The link won't work for me.

Tara-- said...

Got it to work! So so funny! :)