Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Prayer

Pray for Carl. He has caught whatever William had. He is feeling really bad right now and he can't take off any time this week because we are trying to save his leave for when Caleb is born. He is achy all over and tired and generally feels bad. Daniel caught pink eye from everyone else and Alex's asthma started acting up yesterday. He did not get much sleep last night due to coughing. He had to take an albuterol treatment for the first time in about six months. We stayed home from church due to all the sickness going around. Pray that everyone is healed in time for this baby to be born. I don't think I can do this without Carl's full support during labor. Also pray that I don't get sick. I cannot fathom having whatever is going around the kids and Carl while in labor and delivering let alone with a newborn. One good thing is our home school fair was this weekend. We took all the older kids to get their books for the year. I was able to get everything but the spelling program I want for the kids. I have been organizing all day today because it has been a movie day here. It is exciting to look at all the new books. It is good to have a little distraction during all the chaos of sick kids and Carl. He is not a good patient. He gets cranky when he does not feel well.

No comments: