Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on Sick Kids

Well, William thankfully does not have the flu. Yeah! I need some good news. Nathan's eye is healing wonderfully but Esther's is worse. She has a swollen eye now and has a blood spot in her eye. They want to see her tomorrow just to check it out. William is worrying me. He has not eaten hardly anything since Monday. He keeps getting dizzy spells and really high fevers. He now says his legs hurt and his armpits (weird huh?) He has done nothing but lay around since Monday. The funny thing is he gets these spells where for about an hour or two he will be just fine. He will be up and running around and no fever or anything and then he like crashes. Fever goes back up and body aches and headaches. He just lays and moans sometimes. He is going back to the doctor tomorrow too. This is really wearing me out and my energy level is almost non existent. I am worried and tired and just basically in that wait mode. I really am hoping not to go soon because I am too busy taking care of sick kids right now to have this baby. God's timing truly is perfect because if I had delivered already I would be dealing with sick kids, a newborn, and trying to recover from delivery. God's timing truly is perfect!

4 comments:

nini14 said...

Oh the joys of having children. Sorry you are dealing with so much. Will be praying for extra grace and strength through this time. I have told Pastor Dave that I am on baby alert and Donna Hughes is prepared to fill in when needed. Bill asked me yesterday if I had my bags packed! I am not quite that prepared!

Kimberly Trautman said...

Neither am I. I have a bag packed for Caleb but not me or Carl. I guess I am just planning on being induced and will have plenty of time.

Tara-- said...

Praying Kimberly. That is really hard. Hopefully Caleb will hold off a little longer until the big kids get better. He will be born at the Lord's perfect timing. Rest in that. Make sure you try to get some rest so you are prepared for labor. :)

Davesgirl said...

Don't know if William is better now, but have you thought of Lyme's testing? His armpits could be his shoulder joint actually hurting... just thinking...