Friday, February 3, 2012

My first Teenager

Happy Birthday to my sweet Alex. I finally can say that I have a teenager. In the next few years that I have with you I hope that I can show you what it means to live a life for Christ. I pray that He will be your guide your whole life long. I pray for you every day. I pray that God would reveal to you the kind of man He wants you to be. God has gifted you with a wonderful opportunity in your artistic ability. He can use you in a great and mighty way if you let him. Never lose sight of who God is and what he has done for you. May your life be blessed. Pray to Him daily and read His Word every day. Lift up His Holy Name. Bring glory to Him in everything you do. You have such a sweet, caring spirit. Never let that go. Never forget that I love you no matter what. There is nothing you can do and no where you can go that will diminish my love for you. You are my son and will forever have my love. Never forget that the love a mother has for her son is nothing compared to the love the Father has for His children. May pleasing Him be the main focus of your life. I love you.

Mom

No comments: