Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Good for a mother's heart

The other night I took Esther with me grocery shopping. Tirzah, Esther, and I had a great time of finding deals and dinner with just my girls. On the way home I had Pandora playing on my phone. I love to sing along with the songs. One of my favorite songs came on. It is Blessed by Laura Story. I kept hearing something as I was singing and it was not me or Laura Story. It finally dawned on me that the sweet noise I heard was my beautiful daughter singing along with every word in a sweet soprano voice that was in perfect key. I think that was an indication that I have listened to this song way to much. I had to stop singing because I started to cry. The next song came on and she sang along with that song too. It just encouraged me that our children are listening when we don't think they are.

No comments: