Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Look Outside 2/6/13

Three things outside

109. The beautiful weather outside. It was about 55 degrees outside today and we did not need coats at all. What a gorgeous day to go and run some errands.

110. The fact that spring is coming and it is almost time to start planting my garden. Starting to pick what I want to plant this year.

111. The beautiful stars in the sky on a clear cold night. How amazing it is to see the multitude of stars in the sky and know that God put every one in place. Yet, he loves me more than all the stars in the sky and cherishes me.

I love Carl because he finally took me to Flemmings Steak House. Boy, was it delicious. Hands down it was the best steak I have ever had.

Caleb today decided that he wants to play football. He took two different snow gloves and put them on. He announced to us all that they were his football gloves. He then proceeded to find an extra large football jersey and put it on. This jersey is too big for everyone in the house, even Carl. It was huge on him but he was so cute. He even took it to BaBa's house today. He is just so cute and he makes me smile.

No comments: