Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stitched together 2/5/13

A gift stitched
106. The aprons I made for Esther and me for our keepers meeting. It reminds me that I need to be training her to be a godly women who is ready for whatever God has in store for her. I had such a great time making them with her.

A gift hammered
107. The benches at my kitchen table that my dad made for me. It is the only way that we can fit all the kids at the table. Everyone loves them and is always asking me where I got them.

A gift woven
108. The quilt that my Aunt Othella made for me for my wedding. It is called my special blanket. Whenever anyone in the house is sick or tired or just need to rest on the couch, this blanket is brought out. I love it and it the most well used blanket in the house.

I love Carl because he made my life easier today by bringing home lasagna left over from a lunch meeting he had.

Daniel learned today that he needs to trust me and obey me. I had to drop off the things I was selling for the kids exchange. I had to take all the kids with me. They were pretty well behaved except for one thing. I had told them not to climb on the low concrete wall that was outside the building. They kept running on it. Daniel was trying to jump from one section to another and slipped and banged his leg really bad. Luckily, Dr. Bob was home and we ran him over. He checked him out and gave him a clean bill of health. It saved me a trip to the ER.



No comments: