Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Changes and Textiles 2/23/13

Three Gifts that Changed Today

157. We got a message from my brother in law today that said he was going to be driving through North Carolina on his way to Florida. He wanted to meet for lunch. He has driven through before but never offered to stop. We met him and his family for lunch right off the interstate. We ate at Bob Evans and had a great visit. We had 12 kids and 4 adults in our party. It was awesome for the cousins to visit and the adults too. What a great afternoon!

158. Being able to go grocery shopping with my Esther girl and spending time with her looking at clothes and fabric for her Snow White dress.

159. Being able to talk to my husband while in the car on the way to meet his family. It was nice having time to talk to him where he and I were not doing anything else.

160. A gift of tin. A little tin candle stick holder that I bought while on our honeymoon to Williamsburg, Virginia. A lot of funny memories is associated with it.

161. A gift of wood. The wooden bookshelves that my husband designed and built on either side of our fireplace. Every time I look at them I think of what a talent my husband has.

162. A gift of glass. Windows. They keep out the cold, the heat, and the bugs!!!

No comments: