Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mealtime Blessings 2/20/13

A gift at breakfast, lunch, and dinner

151. Breakfast - reading the Bible to my sweet children. It is getting better every day as it is becoming a habit for them. The behavior and sitting still is improving. Sometimes I have to wait to eat my breakfast after the bible reading because my one son is so eager to hear it. We also have had quite a few discussions about what we have been reading. Praise the Lord.

152. Lunch - going to lunch with my mom today. It is always a blessing to eat with my mom and dad. I love seeing the kids run to them. She also surprised me by helping out with buying some homeschool supplies for the kids at the Homeschool Gathering Place. I am very blessed to have parents like that who are willing to help us out.

153. Dinner - eating with my children and husband. Dinner was quick and simple but the conversation and fellowship was awesome. I love the fact that we all sit down together and eat a meal.

No comments: