Monday, February 11, 2013

Blessings from Work 2/11/13

Three gifts in working:

124. Working on something with and for my husband is such a wonderful blessing. Completing something while working by his side makes me feel so close to him and makes our relationship stronger. Right now we are doing a juice fast together and i slept in this morning and was not able to make his juice to take to work. When I made mine I just made extra and dropped it off to his work on my way to run an errand. It felt good to do something for him.

125. When I see my children working together it just makes my heart sing. Having so many brothers and sisters can be trying at times. They do get upset with each other. I love it when they unselfishly meet the needs of one of their siblings. I make it a big deal when I see this to encourage them to do it more. Sometimes they see if they can outdo one another in good deeds.

126. I love Chick Fil A. The customer service there is above the norm for fast food restaurants. They are always eager to help and meet the needs of their customers. I enjoy the smiles and service every time I go. I also point this out to my children to encourage them that when they get jobs that they should strive to have excellent customer service skills.

I love Carl because he loves to spend time with the boys at night building those relationships with them.

No comments: