Thursday, February 21, 2013

White 2/21/13

3 Gifts White

154. The white of my wedding gown that was a representation of the purity coming into marriage.
My husband and I remained pure for each other before we were married. The white of the wedding dress meant so much to us. It also reminded us of the sinlessness of Christ. He was a completely pure sacrifice.

155. Snow. We do not see much of it here in North Carolina but when we do there is excitement. This past weekend it did snow and the kids had a blast. It did not last long but the flakes were so big. I had never seen flakes that big before, even being born and raised in Maryland.  My children loved it, especially our little 1 year old. She kept running to the window as if to say "Look Mommy."

156. Our van. It is white like most 15 passenger vehicles. It is such a blessing to be able to have room for all the kids a vehicle. It also encourages me that we can have a few more and still not run out of room. Also, the church we attend has a lot of 15 passenger vans in the parking lot every Sunday. I am thankful for a church that believes that children are a blessing and heritage.


No comments: