Monday, February 4, 2013

Bending Down 2/4/13

3 gifts written in word

100. The marriage vows between Carl and me. Our pastor gave us a copy of the complete wedding ceremony, word for word. It was his gift to us. I love that my kids can read what was said at our marriage ceremony.

101. The sweet letters from my children to my husband and myself. They are written in little kids handwriting and include pictures. They are thank you letters, letters of apology, and general I love you mommy and daddy letters. They are so reckons and I keep them all.

102. The letters that were written by Carl and myself while he was in Kuwait for a year. Each letter and email was so precious and I love to go back and read them from time to time.

3 gift found while bent down

103. The sweet arms wrapped around me and the giggles as I bend down to tuck in three little boys each night. I never get tired of hearing "mommy, do it again."

104. The kiss my husband gives me each morning as he bends down to my lips. I am thankful for a man who has a job and works hard to provide for our family.

105. My knees which are still working although not as good as they used to. I recently started running and am thankful for the strength my knees have.

I love Carl because he loves football and encourages that in the boys.

No comments: