Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time Slots 2/7/13

A gift at 11:30, 2:30, and 6:30

112. 11:30 - I went to the kids exchange today and saved a lot of money. I was able to get a whole summer wardrobe for Tirzah. I was also able to get some shorts for the boys and a bathing suit for Esther. What a blessing to go and shop in one spot for all the kids and still pay yard sale prices.

113. 2:30 - I woke up around this time last night from a deep sleep. The Lord woke me and I felt led to pray for a woman at our church who is going through chemo right now. I was also led to pray for a little girl who was in a car accident a few days ago and is serious condition. I prayed and went back to sleep. When I woke up this morning I had an e-mail about the little girl that said around 2:30 in the morning she went from stable to critical and had to be revived several times due to fluid in her belly. I saw the lady from our church this evening and told her I prayed for her last night. When I told her what time she grabbed me and said that she was awake at that time and just needed prayer right then. All I can say is Wow!

114. 6:30 - I got to spend some time with my oldest girl tonight. We are part of a group called Keepers At Home. We got to meet with other girls her age and make soap. What a blessing it was to help train her to one day be a keeper of her own home.

I love Carl because he is so willing to watch the kids while Esther and I go meet with other girls and women at our Keepers meeting, especially since it his birthday today.
Happy birthday my sweet man.

No comments: