Monday, February 25, 2013

A Mac and an electric griddle 2/25/13

A gift worn out, new, made do

166. The electric griddle that I cook pancakes, eggs, and bacon on. It is a great tool that my husband and I use several times a week. We are on our third one and it needs to be replaced soon. It is a mandatory tool in the kitchen of large families. The kids know when I get it out that we are having one of their favorite dinners, pancakes and eggs.

167. Our new Mac. I love it and it has made homeschool so much easier.

168. Shoes. I would love to buy all new shoes for my children. With 8 kids we do a lot of handing down. Sometimes by the time the little ones get the shoes they are very worn out. We make do with what we have and every one always has shoes on their feet. That is a blessing. I also have found shoes at consignment sales just when I need them.

No comments: